AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to feel stupid once this question is answered.

I picked up GT17 lenses for my 9500LC many years ago. They have sat in a box doing nothing. I just took them out and realized that they are AmPro.

AmPro Delta HD-GT17

To be exact. Are these going to fit my Marquee or did I end up with the "right" lenses but not usable for my application. I am hoping it is as simple as removing them from the AmPro plate and moving them to the Marquee. I am going to be ore than a bit upset if I secured the wrong lenses!!!!

Thanks for the patience! I am learning (slowly).

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Yepp Bolt them on, what are your old lenses?

Athanasios

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashou66 /forum/post/18186935

Yepp Bolt them on, what are your old lenses?

Athanasios

THANKS!!!! I was more than a tad worried!!!!

The old lenses have been sold long ago. They were the HD-10L....

Again, thanks!!!! I am now smiling again.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
While your looking at your PJ, check to see if the Rubber Bellows are ok. That is not leaking or sweating. You don't want to find out you had a Glycol leak on to the mother board or Back Plane and make the 9500 useless.

Athanasios

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashou66 /forum/post/18187016

While your looking at your PJ, check to see if the Rubber Bellows are ok. That is not leaking or sweating. You don't want to find out you had a Glycol leak on to the mother board or Back Plane and make the 9500 useless.

Athanasios

Will do. She fires up nicely and all tubes light. That was another releif after all these years of storage! I had planned on taking a peak though. I am not sure if the previous owner put in colored c-elements or not but will be checking that out while I am in there.

Going to be giving Mike Parker a ring once I confirm I can get a picure out of this thing and I get my screen frame figured out and then the screen up. With any degree of luck we can get this thing purring along and I can start enjoying all of these past purchases!

Have a great evening!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Those GT17s will bolt on with no problems and will through a lot better PQ than the HD10Ls that you are replacing them with!

Good luck

Martin

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prehjan /forum/post/18193352

Those GT17s will bolt on with no problems and will through a lot better PQ than the HD10Ls that you are replacing them with!

Good luck

Martin

I sure hope for the best. Having a picture on a screen has been a LONG time coming!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts