AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

After 5 months in the making Blazin 3D proudly presents our next movie, Marine World 3D. With over 2 hours of amazing footage of the large aquarium located in Fukuoka Japan.

Come join us as we guide you on a tour viewing all kinds of sea life in beautiful 1080p high definition 3D! Featuring the most 3D popout scenes you will ever see in a movie! Be amazed as fish float in front of you, dolphins come out of your TV and an octopus comes into your living room!!!

Marine World 3D also has a relaxing music soundtrack in 5.1 surround sound that fits well with the movie.

**Includes footage of the sealion and dolphin show as well!**

**This disc will only play in a 3D Bluray player and will automatically switch your TV into 3D mode**

**This movie has a few extreme popout scenes. Many items will litetrally look as though they are coming out of your television. It is important for those that get eye strain from 3D to rest their eyes after watching.**

Download a small demo of Marine World 3D here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27166097/marinedemo.iso (Upload completed so should work) Take the ISO and burn it with IMG Burn to a Bluray disc, RW is best. The file is over 1gb big so give it time to download.

Features:

Almost 2 hours of footage! Including the sea lion and dolphin show.

Full 1080p HD 3D

5.1 channel surround music soundtrack

The most popout in a 3D movie yet

Beautiful see through case

Bonus picture disc with 3D photos you can view on PlayMemories over the PS3 or on your PC

Coming soon movie previews in 3D as well

You can purchase this movie at www.blazin3D.com

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please let me know if the demo download works.

Also the price includes shipping from Japan.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some have stated on the download demo the sound cuts out for a moment. This is just on the demo and not the movie itself.

Also it should be noted this movie has numerous popout scenes for those that wanted it. Focus your eyes on the object popping out and take occasional breaks after viewing 3D.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just noticed that also. Not sure what is wrong with it. I may have to delete it and try to upload again tomorrow.

**I just checked and it's the video format I used. Another will be made tomorrow and uploaded for all**

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes mark, very sorry the Youtube video didn't work and was a complete mess.

Just woke up and will work on another Youtube video today for people to view and hopefully it turns out good.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry it's kinda late but I shall get a Youtube video on here eventually. I been to busy making covers for customers and burning disc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
" **This movie has a few extreme popout scenes. Many items will litetrally look as though they are coming out of your television. It is important for those that get eye strain from 3D to rest their eyes after watching.**"

Nice sales pitch

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not a sales pitch, it is being honest to customers. That pretty much goes for any 3D movie anyways. You should only watch 2-3 hours and then let your eyes rest. This is mentioned on many 3D movies and PS3 games as well.

However, this movie has much more popout than other 3D movies and I let my customers know they should rest their eyes after watching. It doe's not apply to all because each person is different. I can watch 3D for hours and hours and I feel fine with no eye strain. Others watch and after say their eyes feel tired.

My movie pushes some parallax to the extreme making fish poput and float in front of you. Many people were wanting a 3D movie that finally has much popout, I deliver. But doing so can cause some peoples eyes to bother them.

Another reason why many don't like 3D or are 3D haters.. It bothers their eyes.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blazed, try a Blu-ray it is 100% 3D as others have downloaded and it works fine. I made a mistake when I mentioned DVD, it will not work. Very sorry for that.

I will be posting another demo up as this one was early and does not include dissolves I added to some scenes and some scenes are to long. The original movie has dissolves between some shots and building shots are much shorter. A Youtube video will follow for all. Very sorry to those waiting but Youtube is giving me a hard time with settings.

·
Registered
632 Posts
bravia thanks for clearing that up. i cant test it out since i do not have a bluray burner but thanks.

is there any other way to view this sample? can i somehow extract the video files from the image?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Blazed, I don't think so but you could try.

I'll make a Youtube video today and hopefully this time it works.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have now posted a small Youtube 3D preview. Sorry it took me so long, but Youtube gave me numerous problems for some reason. Even this video is not perfect, the begining intro messes up on Youtube. It is ONLY Youtube doing that and not the actual movie.

This is just some footage of the movie to show off. Be sure to watch it in full 1080p, though Youtube reduces the quality it should look pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHk-rsmaWU

I have cut some scenes out of the movie which had to much glare from glass in the aquarium. A few scenes still have a bit, nothing serious and it's very normal for an aquarium with bright lights. But as you can see, the HD quality looks beautiful so please enjoy.

The movie is now about 1 hour 30 minutes long and of course still has amazing popout scenes for those that have been dying for it!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I can't speak for everyone, or even you, but most of that was uncomfortable to watch. What you call popout I see as unpleasant stereo window violations. Personally, for artistic as well as physiological reasons, I like to keep the frame of the television the barrier that most stuff stays inside, save for the occasional tentacle or head poking out.

I took the liberty of editing the convergence from start to end to reflect my preferences:

P.S. I turned my version into a fast forward slideshow to save time editing, rendering, uploading and viewing.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No clue why that was uncomfortable to watch for you. Looks fine on my television and PC as well. The whole point of this movie is for popout 3D effects. It is for those that have been dying for things to come outa of the TV, not in. It pushes the parallax to the extreme on some scenes, not all. A few scenes from the .iso download above though were removed due to bad reflections by the aquarium glass and to much parallax. The remake I have done, and the Youtube video I made looks amazing for me.

No clue why also you took my video and just made a fast version of the same material zoomed in?! I don't see any editing just a speeded up version with terrible music and zoomed in much cutting some things on the sides and top out.
Would have been nice if you asked for my permission though to do so. By being that much zoomed in it makes the objects even closer missing things from the background. It even cuts some of the blowfishes body out making it look horrible. It is good to have some background showing around objects as it adds to the scene, the background has depth and the main object floats in front. Not trying to be rude though, with 3D everyone has their own opinions as many view it differently than others. What some may think looks good could look bad to another.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.