AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that you were checking with the bylaws of broadcasting your Dallas Mavericks games on HDnet. Have you any new information regarding this. Obviously, any NBA action on HDnet would be very much desired by all of us here at the AVS forum. Could you somehow work a deal with TNT? Could you work some kind of deal with NBC? As far as I know, NBC and TNT are the only networks that have the right to broadcast NBA games nationally. Who has the rights to the Dallas Mavericks games that aren't being shown nationally on either NBC or TNT? Anybody? Have you contacted David Stern regarding the NBA's participation in HDnet, in light of the participation of the NHL and MLB?

Sorry for all the questions Mark, it's just that I'm a huge HDTV fan, but even more so a huge NBA fan. So seeing any NBA action in HDTV would be a dream come true. Especially the Sacramento Kings.

P.S. Your team is going to be some serious comp this year. Dang you guys got Tim Hardaway backing up Nash, and you also have Danny Manning and Adrian Griffin coming off the bench. Plus you still have Finley, Nowitzki and Juwaun. You guys are going to be a serious threat in the west this year.

·
Registered
733 Posts
With M.J. back The NBA will be Rocking......

HDNet NBA Coming soon ? :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.