AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things have been quiet with Dilard, I need to have my G11U corrected for shading since I have on the left side a pink cast and then a green cast vertically. is there any chance Mark is doing anything with the shading? I hate the thought of having to send my projector to be calibrated for an Extra 600-700 dollars, Maybe I should have done this to begin with and forgot about Dillard.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Hi Ken,

I apologize for the delay with the Shading Wizard. As you probably know from the Dilard forum, the back-up of the Shading data did not work with all projector models.

In other words, there is more than one format for the shading data. I have verified this with JVC.

Right now, I am waiting for a projector from JVC so I can test the different shading data formats. I suppose that it is about time to give them (another) tickler, so thanks for the reminder.

E-mail me privately, and we can discuss taking care of your particular situation, but the Shading Tool is waiting for the additional codes. I only have a single D-ILA projector to test on at the moment.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Mark,

The PSA tools should be able to provide you with the rs232 codes that you need. If you have the JVC internal document on the shading data format it's wrong, by the way.

Ken, If all you want adjusted is the shading I an do that for much less than the full price of calibration. Send me an email and we can discuss it.

William

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.