AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried all weekend and this morning and it keeps saying that it's temporarily down. Anybody else getting this? I haven't seen any posts about this anywhere, so I hope it's not just me...

(yes, I can still play online - just the marketplace is out)

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I was on it this weekend.. I downloaded the new show Rob and Big.. That show rox..

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Happened to me to. Couldnt get in the MP for 3 days. Sounds like you have the same problem. Heres the fix that worked for me. Hopefully it works for you as it has worked for many others.

Posted by MeekB2G

I think I found the problem guys/gals... This is how I fixed mine. Go to your System Blade then select Memory. Select your Hard Drive and go into the System Items folder somewhere at the bottom of the list. Once in that list you'll see some files one should be named "Marketplace X" ( Not sure what the exact name is but it's the only one that has the word Marketplace on it) Delete that file....After you sucessfully delete this file reboot your Xbox 360 and check your Marketplace blade and it should now show the Marketplace content. After 3 hours on the phone with Customer Service no one could understand why the blade would display this message so I went looking around for a reason and stumbled on this. Hope this works for everyone cause it worked for me. Please post your results so if it didn't work for some people I can do a little more searching... Good Luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.