Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang!

After literaly 11 months of tending to the growth of my small business, I'm finally in a position to pay some attention to my home theater.

I have a Marquee 8500 fro Curt that is currently sitting on a coffe table that shooting at a piece of warped formica. Still, the image is pretty good.

What I'd like to do is hire an installer to hang the PJ from my basement ceiling (drop ceiling), and set the PJ up.

I have a red replacement tube and chassis that needs to be swapped out before the mounting can take place - it's a drop in installation.

I live in Burlington County NJ, which is about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia.

If you're interested, please drop me an email at [email protected]

I'm ready to go at any time, and I have the money to pay for a good install.

Thanks!

Andy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, this is a paid gig....

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kineto_hound
My kung fu is not bad.
My crab dip is excellent.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Eddie

Having the ISF diploma in hand means that someone sat through two days of courses, very little if any hands-on, and retained some grasp of color space, gray scale, and how to use a colorimeter. It does not grant years of field experience in alignment, tube replacement, or troubleshooting. Some of the biggest names in ISF-dom have never replaced a CRT in any projector anywhere! Don't let the hype suck you into a poor choice of installer.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.