AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3hours twigging and swearing (too much sun outside today :) ) the 8500 are finally tested with DVD playback after configuration. I think all the threads on this forum are being read last couple of days. There was many helpful hints that was not covered by the manual.

I temporary had to use my old 120cm wide silver-screen that I many years ago used on my old 8mm :) The PJ are for now connected to my daughters PC, an PII-350Mhz with ATI Rage Pro Turbo witch is configured as 1024x768 75Hz.

The picture are stunning! Tested first with A Bug's Life for checking the colors and that there was no "blow" in the colors. Then I played chapter 21 in Pearl Harbor (where the planes are entering, and with beautiful blue sky and the green hills below).

I just have to wait for the night...Then I will enter the teenage-room again for further adjustments (I guess).

Thanks for all support guys! :)

Best regard's

Rolf Hult

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sold my camera, and bought me an DV-video instead....Have to take a chat with my friend who has an Canon powershot. I'ts not the best quality but we could try it out.

I will post pic's then.

Regard's

Rolf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.