AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just completed a complete Curt Palme tear down and put put all back together to get rid a a "No Synch" error. It worked! However, my picture is now upside down and reversed left to right... How did that happen and what do I do?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
the deflection coils on the Back plane and the HDM can be reversed to have many different orientations, first start with the HDM coil connectors then move to the VDM coil connectors.

Glad you got it working!!! What was the issue aht it wouldnt start up after the tear down?

Athanasios

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wouldn't start up after tear down because I missed re-connecting the 3 mini-RCA plugs that connect on top of the VIM board.

I had the Green/yellow connectors on the convergence board reversed... All is now good again.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdschwartz /forum/post/16929864

Wouldn't start up after tear down because I missed re-connecting the 3 mini-RCA plugs that connect on top of the VIM board.

I had the Green/yellow connectors on the convergence board reversed... All is now good again.

Thanks for your help.

Hello

Those are on the vertical board; convergence is in the middle of the rear heat sink.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts