AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to drive out to pick up my new Marquee..and it comes with a road case. THe problem is that it may not fit in my vehicle. I have a list of dimensions at 46" x 33", x 27"...is that accurate?? Also, can I break it down into smaller parts to get it home??

I once picked up a Marquee 8500 with my honda civic hatchback...so if need be I can take it out of the road case and definitely get it home...but can I break down the road case into smaller parts in order to get it home?? Any thoughts?

Also...I won't necessarily use my civic this time. I can use my dad's PT Cruiser which has a tall and easy access hatch where the seats fold right down.

Ben

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hi Ben:

I don't think you can break down a road case. It's a heavy son of the gun as well, about 150-200lb. monster! Mine road case is still sitting in my pouch and been there over three years and it came with my Marquee 8500. Do you have to drive far to pick it up? Even with PT Cruiser, because with the total weight of over 300lb., you going have fun with it ! Good luck

Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.