AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Marquee 8110 with the optional multi-standard decoder card in the bay above the RGBHV standard input.

The projector knows it's there, but I can't seem to get it to work when I connect an input to it and switch to one of those input numbers.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. The guy I bought it from says he was using it before he sold it to me.

I can't find any documentation on that module either. Everything I have seen makes mention of it, but nothing actually shows it or explains how to use it.

Can anyone help?

PS: Still looking for a cheap green tube. $200-300.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Sir

As you probably noticed Source 03 is a composite input with loop and termination switchable, Source 04 is composite with fixed 75 ohm load, Source 05 is an S input with 4 pin mini-DIN loopable, and Source 06 is two BNCs, chrominance and luminance. The board is 480i in and 480i out, no scaler;

the chroma, tint and detail controls are operable on any input, settings are stored seperately for each input; channel numbers can be used to select inputs and recallable memories most easily. E.mail me with your postal address, I will try to locate a decoder instruction sheet and mail it to you. You would be much happier with a scaler on an 8110 however, the decoder output will have scan lines, bigtime.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tim. YHM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.