AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get some opinions on which of these two speakers would be better. Assuming that the pricing is the same, (which it's not) which would you preffer to go with and why? I'd be using these mostly for music and occasional movies. The max I'd be willing to pull the speaker from the back wall is 1 1/2 ft. Also, I'm looking at reccomendations between only these two speakers.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
You must audition these two speakers to know which is best for you.

I see you've been a member of this forum for several years, so I would hope that you have read some opinions from each of the appropriate threads.

If you are going to be dropping that kind of paper on speakers, then find a dealer for each one and set up an audition that would mimic your gear as close as possible. Of course, trying them out at home for a trial period would be best if a dealer were so accommodating.

Perhaps someone exist that has personal experience with both of these speakers will post a response to you, but be fair to yourself and find a way to hear them for yourself.

BTW, I would enjoy reading your opinions on each speaker and what you decided on someday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts