AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A crazy good deal on a "like new" pair of MartinLogan Montis. No doubt the best speakers I have ever owned and heard. It just doesn't get any better. Of course I shouldn't be selling them, but I have to make a few changes and simply do not need to have this money tied up, thus it will be to the good fortune of someone else to own them.

I purchased these brand new in December 2013. They are still in pristine condition like new.

I added a different connector to the power cord Montis because I wanted to shorten them up to about 50-55 inches and add Techflex to them... dressed them up a bit. If you need the longer original power cords, I will get you a set from MartinLogan.

REDUCED to $6,950 shipped and insured to CONUS only. Original boxes and packing.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MartinLogan does not allow transfer of warranty. However, I highly doubt you would ever need warranty.

If you purchase MartinLogan speakers used, there is no warranty. However, if you purchase from me, as long as I am around I will be happy to help you with the warranty.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Well the warranty is not transferable if they have been registered. If THEY haven't been then the next owner can register and it kicks in.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The dealer will normally do the registration for you... and/or you may have to have proof of purchase to get warranty work performed. Irregardless, it is VERY unlikely you will EVER need warranty work on MartinLogan speakers. I have owned all kinds of flavors of ML's over the years and never needed warranty and haven't known of anyone else owning them needing warranty. And yes... these have been registered. Good luck finding any that haven't been registered at this price too.

Regards,

Sonnie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts