Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Hmm, here is one korean to english translation, courtesy of babelfish:

Quote:
chi Joch phwaHD Bang 25Mbpsunder Yal Noiseingthass phwaside Pyob [email protected] hyeyl tes_coh Wig. #a1a4{It is big, me cep Wig phwa_cay_thang Ji Chig ing_cep. Ground hiBang eyl ang Joh Wig Wig ey under Boo ss. blood IEEE1394 thwi enemy tes_khwip chyey under Jen cep this HD thwi ay_thang pawl box under this khwim ing_cep. Three #a1a9{chis Jum Hd ccey hass as much as three ccey Thomson ppal_sa Ji summer solstice LGpresent ccey cep thass phwa. enemy teschyey ppalm PVR under Ji ingccey uc ppal.
I still don't understand. :)

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Well, actually some of it translates pretty well. :)

Here' the free translator service I use, if anyone needs it:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

The pics and knowledge in that link are very interesting. Thanks, Jaehong!

The first paragraph, translated to English:

Quote:
The AVS the E which comes up to CRT difficulty of the forum khwi in the anger quality improvement method due to the reorganization of 9500 the most big thing is shift of the video rod where the color filter ring and the next thing of the lens from the video input board are thin with Neck board of each tube. A during that time it did many agony with expense problem of high price and Kim the weekend when it passes it bit and a help and and a rod shift kind it received it did. The existing rod is the coaxial cable which uses the copper wire of the thin transparent plastic coating. It changed with the rod which is a Audio Quest VDM-5 which is a video cable which is most it exists this excellent. Nickname the Cinema Quest person the rod the inside core line is 100% firing cable and also the shield is complete quite and 75 five it is a video cable of the standard which comes. Also the external clothing is becoming quite healthily at thousand and whole, it works.

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
So in your opinion, just changing the neckboard to VIM video cable made a big improvement? Did you also change the mini-RCA connectors?

I looked at these cables a few weeks ago and it appears it would be VERY easy to replace them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all

I have left my findings about various Marquee mod in this CRT Projectors

section in English . Please use search function and put my name and Marquee.

Eddie

JUst changing expensive cable did some improvement. but not that much.

I 'd like want to recommend only those who pursue ultimate PQ .

I paid ABOUT 450$ ONLY FOR CABLE.

I didn't change connector in board since it looks OK.

Cliff

Yes it is DVI board ( proto type)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I´m interested in that dvi input card as well (Nec 110 LC) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.