AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Well, the DVD is distributed by Fox, so I think it's safe to assume that they will be the ones who will handle the Blu-ray transfer.

As for release...well...Fox still hasn't updated its release schedule, much to the dismay of many who were anticipating releases such as Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Predator.

We might know something in the next few months.

·
Registered
5,574 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bing /forum/post/0

are you trying to be funny or sarcastic?

Alas, the gentleman is being quite accurate.

Fox shipped Eragon and Night at the Museum but presently has no titles scheduled at all. No one can say if or when we will hear from them again.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Well what drives me nuts is they were so arrogant about everything initially, then they just scrap everything and don't tell anyone what is going on. I really want some of the first titles they were supposed to do, like Master and Commander, Predator, Mr and Mrs Smith. I mean at least tell us whats up. Nope, they just dissapear off of the radar.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassoon /forum/post/0

Well, the DVD is distributed by Fox, so I think it's safe to assume that they will be the ones who will handle the Blu-ray transfer.

As for release...well...Fox still hasn't updated its release schedule, much to the dismay of many who were anticipating releases such as Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Predator.

We might know something in the next few months.

Was Mr. and Mrs Smith and Predator the sequel to Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

I can't wait for Master and Commander on Blu Ray.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.