AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,258 Posts
lmao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work /forum/post/14334301


what's with the knee bend shot thing he does with the machine gun at the beginning?...

Teabagging, unfortunately. Anytime you hear a hardcore 12 year old mouthing off some annoying profanity, imagine this kid...


His miming skills are majestic!


Credit for some pretty incredible cardboard skills though. Damn...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replicant Nexus6 /forum/post/14334508


Teabagging, unfortunately. Anytime you hear a hardcore 12 year old mouthing off some annoying profanity, imagine this kid...


His miming skills are majestic!


Credit for some pretty incredible cardboard skills though. Damn...

yes, how could I not have figured out that he was practicing his teabagging skills?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replicant Nexus6 /forum/post/14334508


His miming skills are majestic!


Credit for some pretty incredible cardboard skills though. Damn...


No doubt. His body language with each weapon is spot on. That kid should go work for Industrial Light & Magic or some hollywood prop shop when he grows up. Those are some sweet models.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,047 Posts
I do have to give the kid credit for his modeling skills. Those are pretty good models made out of cardboard. As far as autistic, though, I doubt it. He looks like a normal kid using his imagination to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
I actually laughed at the tea bagging, because that was pretty head on for the image I pictured in my head whenever some immature gamer tea bags people in game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlconner /forum/post/14335940


I actually laughed at the tea bagging, because that was pretty head on for the image I pictured in my head whenever some immature gamer tea bags people in game.

+1



also, i dont get the "creative" comments.


hell you can find weapon art online, blow it up and print at kinkos, trace over cardboard, and you're set.


now i'm not saying he did that, but anyone with a little artistic talent, photoshop, and a cheapo printer could even do this at home....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,124 Posts
Even if he just printout everything that's amazing. If you knew kids from that age, you'd know that they don't do anything, they just watch TV and play videogames like er... well kudos to this kid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
he needs to add the sound effect from the game to this video
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by formulanerd /forum/post/14336955


now i'm not saying he did that, but anyone with a little artistic talent, photoshop, and a cheapo printer could even do this at home....

Then how come there aren't a million of these videos online?


The kid knows what he is doing and knows Halo animations from memory. That is pretty impressive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by number1laing /forum/post/14341732


Then how come there aren't a million of these videos online?


The kid knows what he is doing and knows Halo animations from memory. That is pretty impressive.

maybe there aren't a million little halo nerds with no life? ok, i take that back... but there has to be another explanation, maybe the other halo nerds are too busy playing, or maybe (yikes!) they found something better to do with their time?


and wow, he can mimic something he's seen on screen for probably 12+ hours a day since november 2001? thats amazing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,949 Posts
So, first you say its nothing special and any clown can do, then you say it is special because he's the only person who actually spent the time to do it. Which is the point!


For ****'s sake, he's a kid. How many kids do you know are out composing symphonies and saving the world? Kids do stupid ****. Because they're kids. That doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is doing. Like someone said he could have a very good career ahead of him doing set design or whatever.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top