AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I have some switches in my house that will never be automated - garbage disposal, closet lights, etc - that are nonetheless visible in the house.

I was hoping to find a standard switch that matches the look and feel of the Crestron switches and dimmers, which have a very nice smooth concave shape to them.

My current switches are the same size, but they have that visible crease in the center of them. Side by side, it looks terrible.

I am hoping to avoid paying full price for switches that can be automated for these non-auto switches, but I don't know if anyone makes plain ones in that same style. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Lutron Maestro's would probably be the closest thing. But if you put them in a j-box with Crestron switches, they may fight.

One other possible option for you if you are using the wireless versions would be to use the wired versions which should be cheaper. I know Lutron's are.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.