AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to see Microsoft promoting The Matrix on HD DVD

All downloads are free and range from 50 MB to 100 MB, downloads are 720p. The videos are all 3 trailers for each movie and various snippets from The Matrix. I'm glad to see Microsoft specifically stating "Coming soon on HD DVD"

I know there has been talking about the Animatrix on XBL and it is there, but I haven't heard anything about the HD previews, so here's a heads up
If this has already been posted then feel free to delete.

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
I take it this is only in the US? I'm in Canada and I didn't see them on my Marketplace.

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
I don't have a "Clips" option.
My options are:

Movies and Short Films

TV, Music Videos, and More

Game Videos

Gaming Community Videos

Game Tips and Support

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I've seen them. Quality isn't that great, picture doesn't have much pop. I hope the HD DVD version is better than this.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlreddragon /forum/post/0

I've seen them. Quality isn't that great, picture doesn't have much pop. I hope the HD DVD version is better than this.

I think the Kung Fu training with Neo and Morpheus looks the best out of all the 360 downloads

The HD DVD version will definetly look better, 1080p, not a 50 MB download.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Great, I'll download these as a teaser of what's to come from my pre-order from Amazon!

BTW, for all of you with non-US accounts, it's easy to set a new one up. Just get a new email address from Hotmail, state specifically that you're from the US, and sign up for a new free silver Live account with the US hotmail address. Works like a charm.

Of course, this works for any region, so if you want that Japan-only demo or whatever, you can follow the same steps.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The matrix 1 trailer looked terrible

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.