AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yes thanks, and a BIG thanks to Blight with zoomplayer I'm finally able to watch these *@% quicktime trailers in full screen without those terrible borders on apples player.

matt

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Wonderful trailer. Watched it three times in a row now ;)

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
Very nice... but I don;t want to get my hopes up for the movie itself after the second one :(

-MP

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
gnollo,

Excellent Progressive / Interlaced guide. I bookmarked it, so I don't have to explain it again and again.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Does the standard Zooplayer3.1 Pro play the trailer?? Or do I need to download Quicktime and/or filters and configure zoomplayer??

·
Registered
456 Posts
You need to have the latest version of Quicktime (6.3) installed - I mean the standard free Quicktime 6.3, not the pro version.

Zoom Player Pro will then be able to play a .MOV file without any extra filters or configuration. Really, Blight is a genius. In my experience Zoom Player plays .MOV files better (i.e. faster and smoother) than Quicktime itself, and in full screen of course. You may experience 'side-effects' in Zoom Player though, like a few of its features don't work in .MOV files and the mouse sometimes behaves a bit strangely; if you are playing in full screen, you should be fine.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I dunno, I liked the second one, I thought it was pretty well done. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. In terms to the first one it's not as good but the first one was so different it's hard to compete with that.

·
Registered
19,014 Posts
Mediaplayer Classic will play Quicktime files w/Dx9 so you can play it on a secondary monitor. It's under the "Playback RM/QT" options. I actually find it plays alot smoother than the QT player itself.

Nice trailer btw- it's better than DVD res, but not quite hi-def. I can't wait to see it on InTheaters.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks for the post. Now if we could only get a copy of The Return of the King trailer in something bigger than pathetic 480X208.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but what is MediaPlayer classic? You don't mean Windows Media Player, do you?

I refuse to install QT on my machine, even for Matrix.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by galileo2000
Pardon my ignorance, but what is MediaPlayer classic? You don't mean Windows Media Player, do you?

I refuse to install QT on my machine, even for Matrix.
http://www.divx-digest.com/software/...r_classic.html

a kickass little player ,btw I agree the QT installer rates somewhere among Realmedia levels although not quite as bad it still sucks , but pretty much all trailers come in that format so its unavoidable :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
And you would think multibillion company like Apple could make sure to get their stuff together...Yeahhh!!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
"failed to render the file". Duh!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I found a HD Revolutions trailer in WMV9 and AC3 audio...

but I can Only get the audio to play with a plugin called a/52 with the VLC media player. WMP9 and zoomplayer won't play the audio. I am fully updated with the newest codecs.

I'm downloading this now to see if it's the same video.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.