Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Woh!

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Their server is really starined. I have been unable to get past the 10% mark on any of the trailers. Right now I am at 9% and counting on the HD one. My fifth try at it. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I'm certainly anxious to see it but at the same time a little confused. Who is that thing he's talking to at the beginning? The Mother Brain of the machines? And it's all about a personal vendetta between Neo and Smith? I don't know, I'm sure it'll be good, but I just hope there's more mystery to it than personal grudge-match ass-kicking.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
You're welcome, Cain. I guess all that we will have left to download will be official TV spots and behind the scenes stuff. Can't wait for IMAX.

peter0302,

The Wachowski's kept the Architect scene out of the trailers and it was a doozy. I hope they are holding back some big surprises. We'll see. I definitely want the major questions raised in the first two films answered.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
On another forum someone posted a screen cap from the HD trailer of Neo and Smith fighting in the air. In the building behind them you can see thousands of Smiths watching through the windows.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Well, just like with the Reloaded trailer, I shut this one off after 10 seconds. It was immediately obvious that they were going to spill the entire can of beans, so I just said F that and hit stop. I'd rather go in cold on the actual plotline.

It's not like they have to sell this thing. We're all gonna go regardless.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
No, just disappointed. I demand more from a science fiction movie than muddy visuals and empty robotic characters. You know there's a problem with a movie when the villain who's a computer program has more personality and depth than the heroes.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Here's a True HD not almost version in WMV9:

I uploaded it and am gonna let you download it here: link removed \\

It IS better quality then the .mov so I don't think it's just a reencoded version of it. I think this because it doesn't pixelate nearly as much as the .mov, but I'm not sure. The only way I can get this to play is by installing the newest codec for WMV9: To do this go to: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ad/default.asp > then choose Codec installation package > then "Windows Media Video 9 VCM" > Then download, and install.

You will also need an AC3 fileter like this one: http://ac3filter.sourceforge.net/

(Link to HD trailer removed. Apparently these links violate copyrights and cannot be allowed. I know it's a commercial. What can I say except this is where we are at as a society - moderator Larry Davis)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.