1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplemath /forum/post/15420456

plasmas do glass, no matte.

Pioneer is reguarded as the best anti glare coating in the plasma world.

Nearly all plasma have some sort of "wash" on them. Not all are that great at reducing glare though.

I thought Panasonic had different coatings or do all Panasonics have the same glass?

·
Registered
176 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplemath /forum/post/15420456

Pioneer is reguarded as the best anti glare coating in the plasma world.

If by best you mean the one with the most purplish tint to it, then yes. Many find that Pioneer anti glare coating affects colors more than other brands.

To read more about this you can see some of the reviews of the Pioneers over at HDGuru.com

·
Registered
870 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnobber /forum/post/15420641

If by best you mean the one with the most purplish tint to it, then yes. Many find that Pioneer anti glare coating affects colors more than other brands.

To read more about this you can see some of the reviews of the Pioneers over at HDGuru.com

I was thinking of cnets review...the one where he said... i hate to gush over the elites greatness, but the anti reflective coating is also the best in the business. purple yes...affect content no. work well to reduce glare...the best. All the best coatings are purple...go check a 2000 dollar camera lens, a pair of 400 dollar sun glasses, a pair of 400 dollar eye glasses, a telescope, binocs, well anything of the best quality in a lens.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnobber /forum/post/15420641

What's the name of the set?

PS: Do you know if it's available in Australia?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.