AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I will recieve it tomorrow,better than Hitman(I saw in the theater).At the opening of BABYLON A. D.,this trailer is there also MIRRORS.MIIRRORS and MAX PAYNE worth for buyin in every point of views,PQ,SQ,story if you can buy Bangkok Dangerous bd.Mate

·
Premium Member
24,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well looking forward in watching as I enjoy mark wahlberg films. I remember playing the game, it was awesome and had a great story.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Mate,due to your posts,Let me guess you like anykind of action movies and this kind of films,the soundtrack must be great for your great sound system.This fim is good surround in theater but not too over as Bangkok Dangerous(Have you watched this Dangerous yet,want your opinion?)

·
Premium Member
24,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by butsu /forum/post/15538770

Mate,due to your posts,Let me guess you like anykind of action movies and this kind of films,the soundtrack must be great for your great sound system.This fim is good surround in theater but not too over as Bangkok Dangerous(Have you watched this Dangerous yet,want your opinion?)

Have not received it yet mate. Max Payne is holding everything up. I enjoy all types of film thats why I got into this hobby I guess.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Mate, why it's so late,may be you ordered from AMZ.(must delivery at street date).I order from my local dealer some titles may be sooner than street date for 1-2 weeks.Sorry In fact I think you like all kind of movies but I miss"especially word",anyway the demo of sound need not to be action films,any films can demostration SQ(PIXAR'S film,Cast Away,the true soundtrack as in theater for Forrest Gump,also the horor movies).

·
Premium Member
24,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by butsu /forum/post/15539055

Mate, why it's so late,may be you ordered from AMZ.(must delivery at street date).I order from my local dealer some titles may be sooner than street date for 1-2 weeks.Sorry In fact I think you like all kind of movies but I miss"especially word",anyway the demo of sound need not to be action films,any films can demostration SQ(PIXAR'S film,Cast Away,the true soundtrack as in theater for Forrest Gump,also the horor movies).

I do my majority of orders through DVD pacific. Very good they are.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I saw this in the theater and was completely let down. I usually enjoy dark movies, but this one was pretty boring and pointless. The valkeries portion was pretty weak too.

I don't want to give too much away, but you might want to rent before you buy it.

My overall rating: 2.5/5

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leem6453 /forum/post/15539400

I saw this in the theater and was completely let down. I usually enjoy dark movies, but this one was pretty boring and pointless. The valkeries portion was pretty weak too.

I don't want to give too much away, but you might want to rent before you buy it.

My overall rating: 2.5/5

you think"Is it better than Hitman?"

·
Registered
358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by butsu /forum/post/15539502

you think"Is it better than Hitman?"

No. Hitman is much better.

·
Registered
358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leem6453 /forum/post/15539739

I wasn't a fan of Hitman either. I'd say they are both about the same.

Oh come on! At least da girl in the Hitman is much sexier and have some nudeee scene.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hitman is MUCH better, Max Payne was a total let-down. I'm a huge fan of the games and the movie was almost like a slap in the face.

However, the unrated cut may be better.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
why does this BOND girl must be in two movies both made from game or based on.Just don't know why?she also nuded both movies but in QOS did not show just a thing.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Enjoyed the series, haven't seen the movie... was disappointed with the casting... trailer looked decent, but just never got around to seeing it. Probably going to blind buy it when it hits.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Me: I'll take Movies That Should Not Have Been Made for $400, Alex.

Trebek: All right, Movies That Should Not Have Been Made for $400. Here is your clue. This cinematic abortion of a videogame movie was made for a PG-13 rating despite being based on an ultraviolent, comic book-style third person shooter where people go insane from doing drugs and shoot people in slow motion. It stars Mark Wahlberg, who knew the movie was so awful that he actually phoned it in, something he didn't even do for The Happening.

Me: What is Max Payne?

-------------

Oh, and I liked Hitman. I liked it enough to pick it up on Blu-ray. It was properly ultraviolent and even made the occasional pretense of trying to stay true to the spirit of the games, if only for a few minutes per scene before Timothy "The Villain Guy From Live Free or Die Hard" Olyphant started shooting everything.

·
Premium Member
24,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceless Rebel /forum/post/15540793

Me: I'll take Movies That Should Not Have Been Made for $400, Alex.

Trebek: All right, Movies That Should Not Have Been Made for $400. Here is your clue. This cinematic abortion of a videogame movie was made for a PG-13 rating despite being based on an ultraviolent, comic book-style third person shooter where people go insane from doing drugs and shoot people in slow motion. It stars Mark Wahlberg, who knew the movie was so awful that he actually phoned it in, something he didn't even do for The Happening.

Me: What is Max Payne?

-------------

Oh, and I liked Hitman. I liked it enough to pick it up on Blu-ray. It was properly ultraviolent and even made the occasional pretense of trying to stay true to the spirit of the games, if only for a few minutes per scene before Timothy "The Villain Guy From Live Free or Die Hard" Olyphant started shooting everything.

I did not mind Hitman but did not think Timothy Olyphant suited the part.Intrested to see if Max Payne is better than Hitman.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts