AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i told you to look at the maxx maverick spec. sorry it's not posted yet . i wrote it a week ago point being brightness , contrast (TBA ) until it is tested . i just saw the same light engine claiming 3000 contrast what do ya think can we get 3000 contrast on our maverick , i'll bet we end up with about 600 . again sorry for any mis communications . but i still like the four times , you gotta admit it sounds good . and it's true excluding it's cousin

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by SCOT KENNEY
but i still like the four times , you gotta admit it sounds good . and it's true excluding it's cousin
No, all the evidence says it is not true. It is not 4 times the Hitachi CP-SX550SW, as I have stated elsewhere. And it is not 4 times the JVC 1365x1024 DILA machines as you have stated multiple times.

--Darin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is 4 times lcd or dlp and twice the 1365 x 1024 dlia that is true , and that is what i have said from the beginning to all i meet and failed to clarify the dlia 1365 x 1024 in my first reply

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I am taking bets on who will give up first ;)

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Please explain why pixel pitch (which can only be measured at the screen as a percentage factor not on the chip in a FP setting, due to being able to zoom the image) is any better in the Maxx than any other LCOS ??

Sorry Scott but its pure marketing hype... I admire you trying to stick to it but its false....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.