AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I live in Canada and I'm having some trouble finding Rustoleum Metallics Accents - White Pearl. Is there something that I can substitute? I was able to find Delta metallics white pearl - will that have the same effect?

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
25,007 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie.man /forum/post/20878910

Hello

I live in Canada and I'm having some trouble finding Rustoleum Metallics Accents - White Pearl. Is there something that I can substitute? I was able to find Delta metallics white pearl - will that have the same effect?

That was the originally used component. Use it with no worries

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok - it appears I spoke too soon. Michael's has stopped carrying Delta paints. I spoke to Delta today and they advised they no longer have any retailers in Canada carrying their product. Rustoleum doesn't have offer metallic white pearl in Canada.

Michael's has another brand of metallic white pearl which I assume would be similar to the Delta brand but can't be sure. I have many fine qualities but patience isn't one of them - do you think it would be ok to use the other brand or should I order some Delta or Rustoleum online and wait, and wait, for it to come in?

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
25,007 Posts
It's this way. For the best results, use what we suggest as being "up to date" ingredients.

The Rustoleum WP fills that description. If you can find it online....the assurance that you will have the latest formula that will afford you the best possible results. To most, that constitutes a wait well worth the inconvenience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.