AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone would like to donate their Animatrix xbox 360 code from the Matrix Trilogy? I can't get the trilogy for a few months and have never seen Animatirx. When I get the trilogy I will donate mine back. Thanks in advance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonNYC /forum/post/0


Animatrix is available for free on XBox Marketplace

Only if you buy the Matrix Trilogy. Otherwise it is 2$ for each short film. I checked last night.


And honestly, the free download via the trilogy sucks. Instead of getting everything in nice clips and being able to select what you want to watch, you get it in one big long video without any chapter markers to jump to a particular episode. Now I know why it is free, it is nearly worthless as it is offered.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Buy the matrix trilogy from where? i was able to download the first episode of the animatrix the other night and i don't have the matrix trilogy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonNYC /forum/post/0


Buy the matrix trilogy from where? i was able to download the first episode of the animatrix the other night and i don't have the matrix trilogy.

The first hit is always free.



Look at the later parts, such as the Second Renaissance Part 2... 160 points. Same as the rest... only Part 1 is free.


When you buy the HD-DVD box set of the Matrix trilogy, (the one that isn't the ultimate edition) you get a download code for the Animatrix. But as I said, it is in one huge file without chapters, making it nearly unwatchable, since my favorite aspect of the animatrix is that each short was independant of the others.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
I downloaded the Matrix Previews last night. I thought the May update was supposed to make downloading faster. Why is it that downloading via my PC is way faster than downloading via the 360 and Market place.


Or is it just the previews that are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW to download.


Also, WTF is up with charging $6 for a HD Movie Download that might/might not have DD 5.1?


Sorry if I just hi-jacked this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,715 Posts
If you download it I'd copy it to a dvd recorder that way you can set chapter marks for each episode.


The HDDVDs are amazing just steller looking. And sounding
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmschultz /forum/post/0


I downloaded the Matrix Previews last night. I thought the May update was supposed to make downloading faster. Why is it that downloading via my PC is way faster than downloading via the 360 and Market place.


Or is it just the previews that are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW to download.


Also, WTF is up with charging $6 for a HD Movie Download that might/might not have DD 5.1?


Sorry if I just hi-jacked this.

No they just made it so you can download in the background or when you turn the 360 off. lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmschultz /forum/post/0


I downloaded the Matrix Previews last night. I thought the May update was supposed to make downloading faster. Why is it that downloading via my PC is way faster than downloading via the 360 and Market place.


Or is it just the previews that are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW to download.


Also, WTF is up with charging $6 for a HD Movie Download that might/might not have DD 5.1?


Sorry if I just hi-jacked this.

lol...download faster! one thing to remember is also how many people are downloading the same thing at the same time. As in the PC world, if there is a particular file everyone wants (N64 kid) at the same time, you could have a FIOS connection and it wont help squat, unless there are mirror sites and the PC with the file you want can automatically re-route your request to the least used site.


Also after I realized that they are $6 a piece I think I'll buy the set (complete or Ult., I forget) that has the Animatrix on a disc. I could make do without a couple hundred hours of "behind the scene" features.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't think I would get very far with asking. But just wanted to see if anyone out there without an Xbox would want to give away their Animatrix code. Some people are doing it on other threads. IE.... add on thread. Thanks anyway!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfn11 /forum/post/0


But just wanted to see if anyone out there without an Xbox would want to give away their Animatrix code.

How many non xbox owners do you think hang out in the xbox area?



I can't help but it sounds like you found other places to look.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfn11 /forum/post/0


I didn't think I would get very far with asking. But just wanted to see if anyone out there without an Xbox would want to give away their Animatrix code. Some people are doing it on other threads. IE.... add on thread. Thanks anyway!


you still want it?


next person to post after me gets the code, i have no need for it since i dont have a xbox360 hard drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
I'm the next post! =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
I'd love to hae one if anyone else doesn't want their code. I probably won't get the add on and trilogy until Christmas. I'll be sure to pass mine along if they're still doing the deal later this year.


TIA
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top