AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Audio out cable from the Fusion connected to the Line in on my sound card. Is there any reason I can't hear any audio when I tune NTSC channels? Can I record NTSC video and audio with this card?

:confused:

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Yes you should get analog sound. Yes you can record analog sound.

First, I would double check your Windows Sound Volume (sndvol32.exe) settings, there may be something muted in there.

What sound card are you using? If you have SPDIF out selected in the Fusion, it will not convert the analog then output it via SPDIF (at least my soundcard doesn't). So I have to select analog on my Onkyo receiver and run analog connection from PC.

Hammer

·
Registered
14 Posts
I believe that you need to connect two audio cables (internal and external). One is for DTV and one is for analog. Have you been able to record analog cable TV? I am only able to receive two channels.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by rjk9
I believe that you need to connect two audio cables (internal and external). One is for DTV and one is for analog. Have you been able to record analog cable TV? I am only able to receive two channels.
I only connected the external audio cables, not the internal one. that may be the problem, but I assumed that the Fusion would send everything out to the external Audio Out, etc.

I can record any analog source, but of course, I get no analog audio output.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.