AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an impeccable example of McCormack's ALD-1 Deluxe (active line drive) pre-amplifier. It's been boxed up for over a decade and has had little use before storage. The asking price includes ground shipping to the lower 48. In a word; awesome! Includes factory box and packaging, manual, power cord, coasters for rubber feet. This is not a panic sale.

$900.00 (price includes ground shipping to lower 48)

cash or Paypal

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is an impeccable example of McCormack's ALD-1 Deluxe (active line drive) pre-amplifier. It's been boxed up for over a decade and has had little use before storage. The asking price includes ground shipping to the lower 48. In a word; awesome! Includes factory box and packaging, manual, power cord, coasters for rubber feet. This is not a panic sale.

cash or Paypal
Hello there hope you still have some of these ADL 1s. What's the delux designation all about. Is this with an upgrade. If not do you know if anyone does mods on these. The Smcaudio no longer list these as equipment they upgrade. Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts

cash or Paypal
Hello there, hope you still have some of these ADL1s. What's the deluxe designation all about. Does this one have one of the upgrade. If not, do you know if anyone does mods on these since Smcaudio no longer list these as equipment they upgrade at their site. Bill

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello there, hope you still have some of these ADL1s. What's the deluxe designation all about. Does this one have one of the upgrade. If not, do you know if anyone does mods on these since Smcaudio no longer list these as equipment they upgrade at their site. Bill
Hi,

IIRC, the Deluxe version had Cardas (brand) jacks in the rear as well as cap/resistor upgrades to the circuitry? Even though Steve is no longer modifying the units, you might drop him a line regarding what exactly was changed for the Deluxe model. Best of luck and yes, I still have the unit for sale.

Robert

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

IIRC, the Deluxe version had Cardas (brand) jacks in the rear as well as cap/resistor upgrades to the circuitry? Even though Steve is no longer modifying the units, you might drop him a line regarding what exactly was changed for the Deluxe model. Best of luck and yes, I still have the unit for sale.

Robert
Thanks for the quick response Robert. I'm a newbie here so not sure what the protocol is for sales/purchase via the site. I have a paypal account and have done this type of payment, if that's OK . . . I'd like to purchase the Item. Just a few questions: Are you the original owner and has it been tested recently to verify it's in good working condition? Thanks

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts