Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm setting up a Windows Media Center computer for DVD playback and can not get the volume to work with my M-Audio Delta 410. Here is what I can get to work and not work.

I'm using MCE 2005 with the NVidia driver just downloaded from the NVidia site. I have tried Sonic and Dscaler codecs with similar results.

In windows media player version 10, I can get audio through front right and left channels playing a DVD.

In MCE when I play the same DVD I can not get the volume up past 0. When I turn mute off and try to turn the volume up, it stays a 0. I get no sound out of the speakers and the delta control panel shows no sound coming through even though the volume is turned all the way up through the control panel.

Anyone have any idea how I can get sound in MCE playing a DVD with a Delta 410 card?

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hmm.. You're not the only person with this problem.. I have it too.. I've been trying to figure it out.. The sound is VERY low.. :( Maybe there's something in the M-Audio Delta Panel that ups the volume? I have to check tonight...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.