AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Media Center 2005 installed and am using the Microsoft v2 remote with it. I just purchased the Lutron Spacer system to control the lights in my theater. I did not buy the remote that comes with the Spacer system but instead purchased the Master controller that is wall mounted.

I know that the MCE remote can "learn" commands but I don't have the remote (lutron) to point at it to send the signal. Is there a way I can program this to work with the Lutron system? I do have the Hex codes from Remote Central.

I also have a Denon remote for my AVR-3200. I would use this one if I had to but I think I am in the same boat.

Any suggestions?

·
Banned
20,735 Posts
Similar question, I have spacer system installed but didn't buy the remote. nearly $100 just for a simple 4 button remote is ridiculous, I have a radio shack learning remote, I don't know how I would go about programming it though without the lutron remote.

Should I just buy the Lutron remote, or should I buy a programmable remote? What's the cheapest way I can control the lutron system?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.