AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing how this is one of the largest AV enthusiast sites out there, I wanted to see how the general population and most importantly "actual" owners think of this processor.

I could not find any feedback besides going to the Dealer, but am really interested in this new processor. McIntosh has always been behind the curve in technology and that's understandable, but I am willing to pay the price for it's obvious benefits ie (SQ, Resale Value, Quality, It matches my MC205).

Is there anyone that would like to share their experience with this promising Processor?

It currently has HDMI 1.3 ports, would be able to passthrough a 3D signal to my 3D TV?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks so much.

Never knew they had dual output bluray players. That was my main issue with the MX150 but it is looking more and more like a reality if i can bypass this.

Any others out there care to provide feedback?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanido /forum/post/19621876

Seeing how this is one of the largest AV enthusiast sites out there, I wanted to see how the general population and most importantly "actual" owners think of this processor.

I could not find any feedback besides going to the Dealer, but am really interested in this new processor. McIntosh has always been behind the curve in technology and that's understandable, but I am willing to pay the price for it's obvious benefits ie (SQ, Resale Value, Quality, It matches my MC205).

Is there anyone that would like to share their experience with this promising Processor?

It currently has HDMI 1.3 ports, would be able to passthrough a 3D signal to my 3D TV?

I have an MX 150 matched to a MC 206 and I had problems with both the HDMI 1.4 and my Roku which requires an HDMI passthrough. At this point since I have been a MAC enthusiast since the 60's, I am disgusted, because of the comment from McInIntosh. They said they arent going to re-write their software for every "box" out there... Roku is not just a BOX with over a million in use !! So, I am going to hold on for a while- BUT very close to selling the whole thing and going with the new Onkyo 3009 or 5009

1 - 5 of 5 Posts