AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I violated the if it ain't broke don't fix it rule. I upgraded to the latest Media Browser and now I get "unable to launch media browser invalid application" error when I click on a movie in the list. It displays the movie list and background of the selected movie, but if I click OK in the list I get that error. I cleared the cache using the service and tried uninstalling and downgrading to the old version (rolling back my plugins too). Now the old version errors as well.

Hopefully the process of making this post will lead to it getting fixed before I even get a reply. Google only leads to old posts about this problem.

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansj  /t/1418266/media-browser-and-unable-to-launch-error/0_50#post_22181856

I cleared the cache using the service and tried uninstalling and downgrading to the old version (rolling back my plugins too). Now the old version errors as well.

He already removed the .dll files when he removed the new version.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I deleted all plugins and then added them back one at a time. The Subdued theme was causing the error. I've switched to Chocolate and it seems to be working again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts