AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for articles where a reviewer pits various media players against each other and ranks them accordingly ... but I haven't found any. (Yes I know about the grid stickied here, but that's not exactly what I'm searching for).

Does anyone know of a site that does this? Or just a site with decent media player reviews in general?

·
Registered
4,276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangled Cable /forum/post/20870423

I've been looking for articles where a reviewer pits various media players against each other and ranks them accordingly ... but I haven't found any. (Yes I know about the grid stickied here, but that's not exactly what I'm searching for).

Does anyone know of a site that does this? Or just a site with decent media player reviews in general?

your gonna have to rank em yourself based on your needs. All the information you need is right here in these threads.

All the boxes have strengths and weakness. If you want a swiss army knife then thats a HTPC with all its pros/cons. You need to decide what you want and what your budget is?

What most new folks come here wanting doesn't exist so be prepared for compromises.

Sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.