AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a simple multi room home audio setup and I want to get all my MP3's to play through the system. I have was looking at the Argosy 2TB Multimedia player but I was thinking that the Logitech Duet was better because i could have the wireless functionality to have 2way control and actually see the music and choose songs etc without having to look at my TV screen, AKA I could sit on my arse and put the duet in my pocket and really control the music form anywhere, but i don't want to have to have a Laptop on to make this thing work, i like the argosy because i could work it into my mx850 and turn everything on with the touch of a button, but then i have to be infront of the TV to actually see what im doing, so thats the dilemma, Im leaning towards the ARgosy and hooking that up to my TV, but i don't see the Argosy mentioned allot here, if I were to go that route is there a better cheaper product out there that i am missing, I mean the main function is Music but i wouldn't look down on multiple steams, internet video and more functionality etc etc, please let me know what you think is the best product in that area, thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.