AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Media Server, that is based on a Dell Server Motherboard, with a 8 drive Broadcom Raid Card, and 6 hard disks (300 Gb each). It is all mounted on a server enclosure that has removeable Hot bays, and is abount 6" high by 16" wide. It has approx 300-500 dvds loaded on it from our collection.

Would the For sale forum on this site be a good place to sell this, or do many people view that area for media servers?

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
5,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by intexltd /forum/post/16855939

I have a Media Server, that is based on a Dell Server Motherboard, with a 8 drive Broadcom Raid Card, and 6 hard disks (300 Gb each). It is all mounted on a server enclosure that has removeable Hot bays, and is abount 6" high by 16" wide. It has approx 300-500 dvds loaded on it from our collection.

Would the For sale forum on this site be a good place to sell this, or do many people view that area for media servers?

Any thoughts?

Proably better off in the HTPC section, and selling it with the ripped DVD's could cause some legal issues, so I don't know how the forum would feel about that, unless the originals were also included

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.