AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I posted this question in another forum and didn't get any feedback so I thought I'd try here. I'm currently a Sagetv enthusiast but most of you know that Google bought them so my HD 300 is still in use but I need another device in my home. I run my HD300 as a media extender now and that works great for my needs. Long story short, I wanted to ask you guys if my desired features prompted any existing solutions that you were aware of....Anyway, here's the simple feature request...

1) MP3 play functionality

2) AVI & MKV play functionality

3) Network connectivity with usable interface through the t.v. to my media storage (PC with windows XP currently)

4) Compact and presentable form factor

5) Streaming Netflix

Anything come to mind? I'm currently considering Boxee but I know nothing about that one!

Thanks, in advance, for your time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, I just looked through the specs on that and it looks perfect! I've been looking at the boxee but this looks like an even better fit. I really appreciate your feedback. I hadn't even heard of this for some reason.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.