AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just upgraded to Thunderblade 2.2.2.0 and cannot load the CoverArt Plugin. It displays the following error when trying to install:

Cannot install plugin. If Mediabrowser is running, please close it and try again. Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the loader exeptions properly for more information.

I have never used the coverart before but it looked very cool so I wanted to give it a shot. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mediabrowser and it still errors out the same way everytime I try to install this plugin. Is there something else I need to set up first before trying to install this?

Thanks,

Jimmie

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All of the other bundled plugins installed and work great. This is the only one that pops up the error.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
not the answer you are looking for but stark covers is better.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not that familiar with Stark. Isnt there alot more setup and configuration involved in Stark Cover sets?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gable74 /forum/post/18198561

I am not that familiar with Stark. Isnt there alot more setup and configuration involved in Stark Cover sets?

I still run it from the batch file since its easier to run once set, You just double click it and it scans all your movies folder for new coverart, applies the change and exits, its pretty quick.

it has tons of different looks for the cover art. plus its really easy to add your own dvd boxes if they aren't listed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts