AVS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
24,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Please if everyone who has expressed interest would let me know if they intend to bring a friend or spouse etc I'd appreciate it.

I've had several people ask what they should bring as far food drink etc and, although I'd appreciate anything, it is not needed or in any way required. Bring yourselves and an interest in the hobby...it will be a great time !:)

Art

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hey Art I was wondering if you would accept a guy from Toronto, Canada? Went to Mike’s GTG in Chicago last fall (amazing) and would love to see all the guys I met from Michigan again. A great group of guys. I have to go to Jeremy’s hd0823’s to pick some speakers so I’d make it a weekend trip. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hey Art I was wondering if you would accept a guy from Toronto, Canada? Went to Mike’s GTG in Chicago last fall (amazing) and would love to see all the guys I met from Michigan again. A great group of guys. I have to go to Jeremy’s hd0823’s to pick some speakers so I’d make it a weekend trip. Let me know.

Yes ,I think you will have a good time.

Art

·
Premium Member
3,757 Posts
Boy am I sad to miss this. The guys attending this one look A list. Some guys I would of loved to meet, and others I’d love to see again. That and the theater! Man, I’m sad. Have fun guys.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Art - Just myself will be joining, due to my sons soccer tournament same day I’ll be arriving 4:30-5pm.

Other: I’m one of the admin’s for Facebook HTE group https://m.facebook.com/groups/347411508628627, so I’ll be doing a write up there afterwards.

A few guys attending are members at HTE also, so I’d like permission to post a few pictures there afterwards. The HTE admins are mostly AVS people, Shawn B of Erksine among us.

·
Registered
24,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Art - Just myself will be joining, due to my sons soccer tournament same day I’ll be arriving 4:30-5pm.

Other: I’m one of the admin’s for Facebook HTE group https://m.facebook.com/groups/347411508628627, so I’ll be doing a write up there afterwards.

A few guys attending are members at HTE also, so I’d like permission to post a few pictures there afterwards. The HTE admins are mostly AVS people, Shawn B of Erksine among us.

No problem, sounds great.

Art

·
Registered
24,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Art, what's your beverage of choice in case we wanted to bring a theater v3.0 warming gift?

As I said I don't want folks to feel like they need to bring something. Angela says that I'm the worst at accepting gifts but a Cabernet or Pinot Noir are usually good choices. The Bland got me onto one particular one called Firesteed.

Art

·
Registered
24,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
If you have space still I'd like to come. I've never been to one of these, how does it work?

Just come and enjoy the theater,home theater chat, food and drink. Please if you want to bring someone along let me know ASAP. I will likely close the invites in the next day or so.

Art

·
Registered
316 Posts
My Art, my fiancé is interested to check out m your HT too if you could mark me with a +1

41 - 60 of 287 Posts