Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ask a question and get no answer, please do the following:

(1) Wait at least 24 hours before bumping your thread. Some people want to bump their thread 6-8 hours later. This is annoying.

(2) Bump your thread by posting a message that says bump, and nothing else.

I personally will almost never answer a question in a thread that is bumped in violation of Rule #1. But if Rule #1 is violated and Rule #2 is violated by typing something like: "Anyone" or "Bueller", I am done.

OTOH, if the original question was asked politely and I missed it or chose not to answer, the bump after an appropriate interval is a kind reminder that you are still out there.

Incidentally, in the intervening day, you should use the site's Slowest Search option -- which is not the default after you hit search, so you must select it -- and try to find your answer on your own. It might well be here. Even if not, you are likely to learn a ton from all the smart, kind folks who have posted before.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yeah, lately there has been a HUGE amount of ppl asking questions that have already been beaten into the ground about 100 times before =(. I get irritated with that!

-Chris

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Anyone!:) :) :) :)

Dave

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hi Everyone..

Im new to this forum and Im thinking about buying a new tv to replace my old rear projection. I am undecided between Pansonic and Pioneer...can you please help me decide?

You mean questions like this Mark???:D

·
Registered
891 Posts
No I already replaced the viewsonic.. I only buy bra's now from Wally World.. well sometimes grocery's cause we have a new Wally World Super Center..woohoo lucky us. I avoid Wally World like the plague, its like being at the State Fair --crowded and no parking..

Seriously,

I did go shopping this weekend, and bought a reciever that does the beloved component switching. I got it open box from my local B&M for $249.00 so it wasn't a bad deal.

My new receiever with no manual

I also bought some new speakers from Polk Audio. Plasma watching is so00 much better with better sound.

I now want to get a wireless keyboard and mouse so I can AVS on Plasma..:D

·
23,031 Posts
Lisa - where loose fitting clothes and you might not have to replace

your "old rear projection"! :D Sorry, couldn't resist...

larry

·
Registered
891 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by deeann
I've got this one, Lis....

*SMACK!!*
hahah Thank You Deeann..it's about time you showed up and helped me make these men obey!!:D

PooperScooper Lisa - where loose fitting clothes and you might not have to replace your "old rear projection"! Sorry, couldn't resist...

larry

Thats funny Larry..but its not from rear projection it is called Plasma selling, buying, watching, AVS foruming a$$ and the more you do these things..the worse it gets!!!:D

PS) One more pet peeve questions for Mark: are the black levels really noticable on the Pannies? And which card should I get if I decide to get the Pioneer? and what does each card do? I am going to watch my Plasma hanging upside down from the rafters so which one will give me better upside down PQ qaulity?? Im so confused..please help me.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Larry-

You could have been a little more discrete....

A wireless keyboard and mouse would be cool. Watching your plasma with the lights out will be fun for the time being, but under the plasma wires will need to be cleaned up. Once you get your brakes fixed, at Wally World, that is. It could be a fact that she has yet to install and settup the OTA antenna.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hey Brucer! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... I still do not have OTA.... but here is discreet for you!!

Guess What Wally World Now Sells....

This should be right up your alley :D Hot Tubs for Brucer at WALLY WORLD

So you could go buy me the OTA when you are picking out your hottub??

:::lisa SMACKS Brucer:::::::::D

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hi!! I am new here and I found a 50 inch Fujistu Plasma on ebay for 500 bucks? Do you think I should buy it?

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Brucer,

Ofer already took "Bump" -Sorry.

Oh!

For Lisa to Brucer- "SMACK"- whatever the Hell thats for.

Dave

·
Registered
891 Posts
Thank you cheri dave....:D

7-Person Hot Tub

The Weider Wasatch hot tub gives you ultimate in hydrotherapy action! The 28 hydrotherapy jets are backed up by 2 pumps, each with a dedicated motor. Turn on the blower, and this spa will tickle you with bubbles.

Do you think I should mount my hottub over the plasma?:D

·
Registered
542 Posts
rojo

Can I add 2 more to your list.

3) Check before asking the same question that 100 other people have already in the thread.

4) Stay with the topic of the thread otherwise start a new thread with the new topic.

I am going to need a new Smilies face specific to my expression if I get one more question about the Pioneer card slot.:eek:

1 - 20 of 233 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.