AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I set up my stuff last night, and got to see Leno, my first real(non demo experience)....WOW!!! Today, I went to the rat shack and exchanged my indoor antenna for a Attic/Roof big sucker. It is in my attic right now and I am getting good readings on NBC,ABC,and FOX. I cant seem to get CBS or PBS though. Do you think by moving this out onto the roof, will I get CBS, and will the reception be any better? and Do you get PBS? Is all of it in HD? I plan to do all of this soon when the weather gets better, andwhen I install my oval dish for HDnet. Any help is great, and thanks again for all of your help. Without this place I would be without HDTV.

Thanks again, Fred

·
Registered
133 Posts
CBS channel 10.1 is the weakest in Cleveland. I too have trouble getting good reception. Then again, I'm still using rabbit ears but I plan on getting a rooftop antenna soon. As for our local PBS station, they are not simulcasting a digital channel yet. Maybe in May of 2002 or later.

·
Registered
52 Posts
woio ch 10-1 and 10-2 has been bad for over 1 year I have a dish 6000 with ota and an outside ant and have had problems like everyone else

·
Registered
112 Posts
I live 52 miles from transmitters in Boston and I get 80-90% signal on most Boston digital stations - it's all about position of antenna and line of sight.

------------------

endlessly (and mindlessly) in pursuit of clarity and precision

·
Registered
815 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by SmokeBringer:

I live 52 miles from transmitters in Boston and I get 80-90% signal on most Boston digital stations - it's all about position of antenna and line of sight.
The above advice does not apply for WOIO CBS Cleveland, most have a better chance of getting WWJ Detroit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.