AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ReplayTv 3060 has just last night gone on PowerBuy Status.

You can buy it for $757.68 - $100 Mercata bucks = $657.68

not including shipping.

mercata.com ....then search for replaytv

Dan

· Registered
3,139 Posts
When I bought my SHowstopper from Mercata back in August, the link from ebates to Mercata wasn't working, so I linked directly but I did use the @ebates.com email address. When I tried contacting ebates to ensure that the rebate would be process they said that if I didn't use the right link I wouldn't get the rebate as Mercata would not know that I came from ebates. So I contacted Mercata and told them about the link problem and pointed out that I used my ebates email address, so they manually fixed it on their end so that I would get the rebate and then in a day or so I got an automated email from ebates to say that they had received notification of my purchase from Mercata and after that my rebate showed in my account at ebates. I have received an email recently saying that they will be mailing out the rebate check in a few days.

The funny thing is, it looks like I'm going to get my ebates rebate before I get any of my replay rebates. Of course, I got the Mercata "new customer" rebate, pretty dam quick!

------------------

Later,

Rob.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/

· Registered
6,207 Posts
EBATES only mails checks 4 times a year:

Purchases posted by: July 28 September 30 December 31 March 31

Rebate check sent: August 14 November 15 February 15 May 15

So... we shouldn't expect to see this $20 until March perhaps.

· Registered
331 Posts
I received an email this week promising the check would go out today (11/3). They were emailing me to let me know that they didn't have my address (could have sworn it was part of the registration process).

------------------

Lloyd Lawrence

Also find me in:

alt.video.ptv.replaytv

· Registered
10 Posts
Just ordered a 3060 on Mercata via eBates.com.

Will get the $100 rebate from Mercata and the $100 rebate from NBC.

Woohoo!!!! Hope a lot more people bid on this. The PowerBuy this time around ends in 2 days, 11/6, this Sunday!

I'm returning the Showstomper I just picked up last night at the Local AV store.

Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.