AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a collection of ufc's. I'm using VMCx64.

With media browser. I can get a poster and info for all the ufc's but 100. At first I couldn't get any but I had to use there whole names i.e.

"UFC 73 Stacked"

But UFC 100 is the full name and I cant get it to fetch any data. Anyone figured this out??

I have no extra apps for metadata, I just installed "mediainfo provider" through the media browser config wizard.

Thanks dudes

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gotta be some sports/fight fans out there

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow it sure is. Your awesome!!! All the normal places I was checking weren't showing that thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
make your own... copy an existing metadata file and edit it with notepad, its just an xml text file...

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_311 /forum/post/16951393

make your own... copy an existing metadata file and edit it with notepad, its just an xml text file...

I figured out how to make backdrops for a certain file, by putting that file in a folder by it self.

Where are the xml files stored at?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy714 /forum/post/16951477

I figured out how to make backdrops for a certain file, by putting that file in a folder by it self.

Where are the xml files stored at?

do you have any metadata file for any other moves? shoul dbe called mymovies.xml

just copy one and place it into the folder next to the movie and backdrop.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_311 /forum/post/16951487

do you have any metadata file for any other moves? shoul dbe called mymovies.xml

just copy one and place it into the folder next to the movie and backdrop.

I mean the program found the posters and synopsis on its own so i figured yah. But there are none of those in the folder with the files.

·
Registered
537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy714 /forum/post/16949258

So I have a collection of ufc's. I'm using VMCx64.

With media browser. I can get a poster and info for all the ufc's but 100. At first I couldn't get any but I had to use there whole names i.e.

"UFC 73 Stacked"

But UFC 100 is the full name and I cant get it to fetch any data. Anyone figured this out??

I have no extra apps for metadata, I just installed "mediainfo provider" through the media browser config wizard.

Thanks dudes

can i see a screen shot of how you have your ufc folders setup? i have a hard time finding metadata for mine.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNkLorD /forum/post/16951506

can i see a screen shot of how you have your ufc folders setup? i have a hard time finding metadata for mine.

Yah man no problem. I had a hard time so then I started going to ufc.com or wiki and getting the exact name and copy/pasting it.

http://i29.tinypic.com/ekrlef.jpg

Nothing special at all, I just found out today if you hit record on your remote while on a movie it will fetch the data for it.

For the first 2 ufc40 and strikeforce. I couldn't get anything, so I chose my own images. I put them in those folders with the mkv. One is

folder.jpg and

backdrop.jpg

Works great you just dont have the plot but I dont care that much about that.

BTW this app is freakin awesome my WDTV is going on the shelf or in the kids room for sure!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts