AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away again, but I would like to confirm that I'm happy to host a get together on Friday night, July 6th, at my home to demo my JVC G11 set-up. Please e-mail me an RSVP and I will send directions. Per our discussion at our last meeting, spouses are welcome.

I'll e-mail contact info and directions once I put together a list of attendees.

[email protected]

------------------

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I plan on attending! You mentioned 7pm in e-mail to me? That's fine with me.

Mike

·
Registered
61 Posts
Steve was kind enough to give Mike and I a pre-demo a few weeks ago.

For those who are on the fence...

Steve has the JVC-G11U D-ILA projector in a hushbox that he built himself. He also has an HDTV antenna as well as the DISH HDTV feed, and I must say that the pictures were extraordinary.

Finally, his theater design was done by Dennis Eskine and his builders did a phenomenal job of putting it together.

So, if you are interested in seeing a D-ILA, HDTV, or a Dennis Eskine design, I would highly recommend showing up to this demo.

------------------

Brian

·
Registered
61 Posts
My wife will be joining the demo with us and I'm really trying to sell her on the idea of HDTV... However, she will probably have to leave the demo within an hour of the start.

So, if we could have some HDTV content in the beginning, that would help a lot! http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

Brian

·
Premium Member
16,981 Posts
I think what you guys are doing here is great!

Others should see what your doing and also start something in their area!!

What better way to see different equipment set up properly in different environments by people who are passionate to the hobby!.

------------------

Alan Gouger

Thanks for supporting AV Science.
www.avscience.com

[This message has been edited by Alan Gouger (edited 07-05-2001).]

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I am also planning on bringing my wife and 2 kids, and we also probably won't be able to stay too long...

Mike

·
Registered
236 Posts
I wish I could be there-but I am unpacking at my new home and anxiously awaiting for my GrayHawk screen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.