AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MFW-15 died a little over a year ago. Sent the amp back (5th time) and it never returned. I've been sitting on the sidelines waiting on the Turbo upgrade to become readily available, but have given up on that option as people have been waiting over a year on it and still don't have it.

I need a sub that can lie on its side and is roughly the same width (I believe ~ 18", but am not home to measure) as the MFW-15.

We were happy with the MFW-15 when it worked. Our usage is roughly 70% television, 20% movies, 5% music, 5% gaming.

What brands/models should I be exploring as a replacement? I tend to go for the "best bang for the buck" options.

·
Registered
741 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by State guy /forum/post/0

My MFW-15 died a little over a year ago. Sent the amp back (5th time) and it never returned. I've been sitting on the sidelines waiting on the Turbo upgrade to become readily available, but have given up on that option as people have been waiting over a year on it and still don't have it.

I need a sub that can lie on its side and is roughly the same width (I believe ~ 18", but am not home to measure) as the MFW-15.

We were happy with the MFW-15 when it worked. Our usage is roughly 70% television, 20% movies, 5% music, 5% gaming.

What brands/models should I be exploring as a replacement? I tend to go for the "best bang for the buck" options.

A5-350 maybe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts