AVS Forum banner

6841 - 6849 of 6849 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Another Yankees fan down here in South FL! I know there are lots haha. Anybody lose the CW 39.1 recently? Seems the last few weeks, the signal to my house has been real weak. Didn't check it till now. Used to get it in just fine up here in Boynton Beach. As I said 2 posts ago I can't get CW 34.1. Kinda a bummer for my Head of the Class and the Hogan Family eps, plus the CW DC shows coming back soon. Hopefully they're working on increasing their signal again!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Another Yankees fan down here in South FL! I know there are lots haha. Anybody lose the CW 39.1 recently? Seems the last few weeks, the signal to my house has been real weak. Didn't check it till now. Used to get it in just fine up here in Boynton Beach. As I said 2 posts ago I can't get CW 34.1. Kinda a bummer for my Head of the Class and the Hogan Family eps, plus the CW DC shows coming back soon. Hopefully they're working on increasing their signal again!
Don't know what's happening on your end but CW is working for me here.

Maybe try rescanning or readjusting your antenna?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just tried it again, now it's working. Didn't do anything. They must have done something, weird. We need more activity in this thread! haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll try. At least I'm here :D

Anyways looks like Buzzr is off of WGEN DT-3

Dabl is live and is on WFOR DT-3 for now. I think I got enough of my Martha Stewart fill from PBS but ok... :D

6841 - 6849 of 6849 Posts