AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone recorded the Tonight Show tonight, can you please post pics of Michelle Branch? Our local NBC is having equipment problems and we barely even get a digital signal OTA.

Thanks alot,

Dennis

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'll be recording it in another hour or so, when it's broadcast here.

I've recorded/archived every musical act on The Tonight Show for the past few years now. I'm a big music fan, and I watch the past musical guests when I have time. It also makes great demo material.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,652 Posts
Usually around 12:30am ET; right at the end of the show.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well I recorded it last night, but I just realized I got a zero byte file. Did NBC not broadcast it digitally last night in the LA area?

Such a bummer because I was looking forward to it...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by baldbull
Well I recorded it last night, but I just realized I got a zero byte file. Did NBC not broadcast it digitally last night in the LA area?

Such a bummer because I was looking forward to it...
KNBC-DT (Los Angeles) did broadcast it in HD last night. Received from both OTA and Cox Cable HD (Orange County). Branch was cute as usual and they had some little obnoxious kid doing his presidential bid as well as Rob Lowe before that...

-T

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw Michelle Branch in concert here in Memphis a few weeks ago. And honestly I thought she looked better in concert than on tv. She can be cute sometimes and then not at others. Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
140 Posts
She's cute in a cabbage patch kid sort of way. Kind of unconventional. But she's a talented songwriter, and recently stated that the Black Crowes and Led Zeppelin are two of her faves, and thats refreshing for someone her age.

·
Registered
795 Posts
wow that is the best web page in the history of the internet...

I love the (of Mostly Women) note. hahahhaha

Thanks man!! Good stuff, keep it going! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.