DELETE PER MOD PLS

DELETE PER MOD PLS

DELETE PER MOD PLS

DELETE PER MOD PLS

DELETE PER MOD PLS

DELETE PER MOD PLS

DELETE PER MOD PLS

DELETE PER MOD PLS

Before I craigslist/ebay/donate this Winsted half rack... just wanted to see if any of my Michigan HT folks wanted dibs. It comes with all the sides,top, and adjustable bottom parts. It is the standard 19" rack.

Dimensions are 22(wide)x26(Deep)x31(height).

This is the core

This is the adjustable base

Can't find pics of sides and top, but it is all there and can be mounted inwall or standalone.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A) I have never sold anything on AVS before and this was not my grand beginning.

B) Where did I say I was asking money for it?

C) Feel free and delete this as you think I am trying to sell something.

I was simply offering it to someone who had a need for it locally rather than having to buy one.

Delete please.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Damn Staffy,

I just rode by your neck of the woods Friday too!! (went for a visit to the folks'for a week...) I woulda gladly picked it up and also see what a REAL theater looks like....

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staffy /forum/post/16938685

A) I have never sold anything on AVS before and this was not my grand beginning.

B) Where did I say I was asking money for it?

C) Feel free and delete this as you think I am trying to sell something.

I was simply offering it to someone who had a need for it locally rather than having to buy one.

Delete please.

That's why I asked if you were giving it away. The question shouldn't offend you in the least. You mentioned in your original post taking it to ebay as an option, one would/could concur from listing on ebay that you were seeking money for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.