AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
I have 2, and other than the 2 spots discovered in an MRI, i'm totally KO er OK, I think, but I really cant remember.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,936 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
If you know whats good for you, dont use it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRn /forum/post/15427012


Fail! FF with no scripts FTW!!!!

Only a fail if you don't get anybody with it , I'm sure it got many people
.


- Jason
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i read somewhere that rick ashley is a homosexual is that true ? btw i have just got the plantronics X30 and the madcatz headcompro just to be safe and they were alot cheaper then the wireless headset
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daye /forum/post/15425461


is the Microsoft Xbox 360 Live Wireless Headset safe if you own it have you noticed any health problems or any problems at all is it REALY safe ?

unless terrible battery life is bad for your health I think your alright. Maybe you could be more specific then "health problems".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,379 Posts
Jeez stop giving the guy such bad advice. The only way the tin foil hat trick works is if you wear it all the time. You can't just wear when you're wearing the headset. We're surrounded by electromagnetic fields man. Fields. You've got to protect yourself. Tin is in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,649 Posts
I'm sure it's worse for you than not using it at all, but it wouldn't be on the market if it put out more radiation than was thought to be *safe*. I wouldn't use it personally....why purposely add to the multitude of devices that constantly cook our brains?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike LS /forum/post/15430988


it wouldn't be on the market if it put out more radiation than was thought to be *safe*.

define safe...


what about all of the men that either have or are going to have erectile dysfunction because they kept their cell phone in their pants pocket for the last 10 or 15 years, or more...


in the end, something may certainly be deemed safe now, but longevity is one thing that can never be tested until an issue arises because there's no way to test it...


on a side note, the wireless headset kinda sucks, and i don't know one person that tried one that actually liked it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daye /forum/post/15428154


i read somewhere that rick ashley is a homosexual is that true ? btw i have just got the plantronics X30 and the madcatz headcompro just to be safe and they were alot cheaper then the wireless headset

Rick Astley is not homosexual. He just likes to kiss weeners.


As for the headset, yes its very dangerous if it gets stuck in your windpipe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIVE ONE SIX /forum/post/15431093


define safe...


what about all of the men that either have or are going to have erectile dysfunction because they kept their cell phone in their pants pocket for the last 10 or 15 years, or more...


in the end, something may certainly be deemed safe now, but longevity is one thing that can never be tested until an issue arises because there's no way to test it...


on a side note, the wireless headset kinda sucks, and i don't know one person that tried one that actually liked it...

Is that what happened? I thought it was just because my wife gained weight.........


Anyway I like my wireless headset.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top