AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,866 Posts
HomeTech.com is a great source for Middle Atlantic gear, too...

·
Registered
663 Posts
might help compare apples to apples if you posted what, if any accessories came with the model you are quoting. Sides, shelves and vent panels are all optional depending on what package you choose.

·
Registered
663 Posts
my mistake. 'zon price was for sides and back
and the Legrand site I linked through listed multiple pricing/accessory options which, as you have informed me, are in addition to the included pieces.

That's a mighty purdy rack. Will be it be out to show, or just a grand homebase for the electronics, tucked away in a closet?

As for price, that probably isn't the type of high volume, mass distributed piece of inventory that you will see a lot of price competition on. I would be as concerned with quality of delivery service used to get that thing to your home without incident as I would the overall bottom dollar. good luck on the rack quest

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaselfest  /t/1519948/middle-atlantic-rdr-s6#post_24413757

my mistake. 'zon price was for sides and back
and the Legrand site I linked through listed multiple pricing/accessory options which, as you have informed me, are in addition to the included pieces.

That's a mighty purdy rack. Will be it be out to show, or just a grand homebase for the electronics, tucked away in a closet?

As for price, that probably isn't the type of high volume, mass distributed piece of inventory that you will see a lot of price competition on. I would be as concerned with quality of delivery service used to get that thing to your home without incident as I would the overall bottom dollar. good luck on the rack quest
its going to be out in the open hence the reason I want something decent. I'm sure if they mess it up on delivery that someone will be liable?

·
Registered
10,866 Posts
A lot of the folks selling MA gear will just be drop-shipping from MA - so I wouldn't be concerned about the packaging...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.