Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike Parker MP-1 MOD

I have a Marquee 8000 projector and am building a HTPC to run it. I just bought a mike parker MP1 modified ATI 9600 PRO graphics card.

I got the card cheep because it did not have any BNC cables soldered to the board. Where can I get a wiring diagram to show me where to solder the BNC's to.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My card has stopped working one of the pins on the dater card has come loose and I don't know whare it's supposed to be connected to the board.

1 .where could I get it fixed. I live in the UK.

2 . Or could I get a wiring diagram if so whare from

I have tried e mailing mike parker using the address on his web site but have had no reply. I have also noticed that mike parkers web site is down at the moment !!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike has got back to me and said he can transfer the mod to a new card for me. He is not doing any work till October. Until then I will buy a new card and use it as is.

The new card I am think of getting is the Gigabyte NVIDIA Fanless 6600GT+HSI 128MB AGP from

http://www.quietpc.com/uk/components.php

Is this card compatible with the MP-1 ??? Would the heat sync get in the way ??? dose any one know

I am weighting for mike to get back to me on that.

Sarah Staar

·
Registered
623 Posts
Sarah,

Lucky you!

This is the card that I sent Mike last month and I can confirm that the mod will go on it just fine. :)

Now, you just have to wait...

October is right around the corner. :D

The card has a great picture.

You will love it.

Arno

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.