AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NBA TV is listed as the carrier of the Bucks/Nets game on Tuesday night April 29th at 7pm EST. This could be #4!

·
Registered
323 Posts
It wasn't on the original NBA-TV HD schedule (there were only 3 announced games so far) but what I believe ripster is talking about is on the updated National TV Schedule, NBA-TV is the listed national tv network for this game ( http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/ )... I think ripster is on the ball on this one. Every postseason game so far that has been televised on NBA-TV has been in HD, and why would they stop the trend now. They did say they would televise "UP TO 7" which probably meant if certain series went far enough, they would have the television rights to up to 7 games (with TNT, ESPN and ABC having the bulk of the rights).

My guess is that ripster is correct, and this will be #4.

-T

·
Registered
226 Posts
From nba.com :

UPCOMING GAMES:

Apr. 25: S.A. @ Phoenix

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tsmit32
From nba.com :

UPCOMING GAMES:

Apr. 25: S.A. @ Phoenix
Yup, that's the next HD game. They're talking about the next next game.

·
Registered
46 Posts
This is from the NBA TV website :

Quote:
Apr. 25: S.A. @ Phoenix, 10 p.m. ET (HD)

Apr. 29: Milwaukee @ New Jersey, 7 p.m. ET

Apr. 29: Boston @ Indiana, 9:30 p.m. ET
You'll notice that only the first game has (HD) after the game time. I hope that changes, because I'm dying to see the Pacers in HDTV again.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since last night they added the Pacer game to the schedule with NBATV. Hey the HidDef cameras are there already, but two in one night??

I haven't seen an official announcement on this.....but it does make sense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.