AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the hell did this game come from? It's freaking good! Killer brawler, spell casting, throwingfreakingstars, platforming, multiple ninja-types, semi-open world elements.

Oh yea.....FISHING! Day 1 for me. Try the demo of this sleeper hit of the summer.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 /forum/post/17038567

Stop hoping lol, it's $49.99 at amazon.com

Doh! That puts it in competition with Arkham and Uncharted for my money. May have to hold out a bit at 50 bones. damn.

EDIT: gamestop has a bonus offer! backpack buttons with purchase! hawtness....

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I've been looking forward to this game for months; I saw a trailer online, and my wife was instantly interested, so I was hoping that it supported co-op play. Looks like it's single-player only, which is a disappointment.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
This game sort of reminds me of Fur Fighters, which was a really, really good action game on Dreamcast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cysquatch /forum/post/17038754

Doh! That puts it in competition with Arkham and Uncharted for my money. May have to hold out a bit at 50 bones. damn.

What does Arkham and Uncharted have that Mini-Ninjas doesn't? Should games be priced by their color schemes or something?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Does no one remember the good ol' 90s? The Ocarina of Time was $70+ and I bought my copy of Mortal Kombat 3 for the SNES for $50. Fast forward over a decade later and games that cost tens of millions of dollars to develop, market, and distribute are $60 bucks and that's somehow a bad thing? I'm all for waiting to get a good deal, but saying that most games nowadays are overpriced when they are fresh from the printer doesn't sit well with me.

I'm not talking about Mini Ninjas specifically. I am downloading the demo after watching the trailer, and if it plays like shovelware or a glorified iPhone game, I'd probably be mad they made me pay $30 too.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I enjoyed the demo, but I've got to agree with others.

It's probably just not a day 1 purchase for me because of so many other games that I either A) still haven't beaten or B) will buy before it.

While I'm not saying $50 is too much, I definitely won't end up purchasing it when it costs that.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Reminds me of that mystical ninja sequal on N64. Except no catchy over-the-top musical numbers... maybe

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I've been showing trailers for this game to my wife for the past month and she was pretty excited for the game. Especially when the demo came out.

Unfortunately, we thought it would be a 2-player game with character switching similar to Lego games.

But, judging from the menu options in the demo and no videos of 2-player game play, it sounds like it's just a 1-player game. Too bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts